Debuting in late 2013, Red Pages Podcast is a long-running show dedicated primarily to interviewing game developers, artists, and authors about their design philosophies, personal lives, interests and methodologies. Red Pages Podcast has hosted a wide variety of guest creators, such as:
• Chris Avellone -Obsidian Entertainment (Knights of the Old Republic 2, Fallout: New Vegas)
• Edmund McMillen – Team Meat (Super Meat Boy, The Binding of Isaac)
• Rand Miller – Cyan (Myst, Obduction)
• Ashly Burch – Voice Actor (Borderlands 2, Life is Strange)
• Tarn Adams – Bay 12 Games (Dwarf Fortress)
• Andy Weir – Author, The Martian
Red Pages Podcast has a specific interest in presenting creators as full people with lives outside of their work, and thus dedicates significant time to discussion thereof in addition to a guest’s creative output. We also pride ourselves on providing access, as any listener is free to submit a question in advance for our interviews – we believe that barriers and pedestals are part of what contributes to a toxic, abusive “gamer culture” in online spaces and want to aid in resolving these tensions.